Monday, March 23, 2009

Teachers and Students Jokes

Teachers and Students JokesA secondary school student asked his teacher if a person should be punished for something he hadn't done. "Of course not," said the teacher. "Good," said the boy. "I haven't done my homework."

Teacher: Give me a sentence beginning with 'I'.
Student: I is the...
Teacher: No. You must say "I am" not "I is."
Student: All right. I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.

Teacher: What do you get if you multiply 8 by 7?
Student: The wrong answer.

Teacher: "Isaac Newton was sitting under a tree when an apple fell on his head and he discovered gravity. Isn't that wonderful?"
Student: "Yes sir, if he had been sitting in class looking at books like us, he wouldn't have discovered anything."

Teacher: What do you get if you multiply 8 by 7?
Student: 48.
Teacher: Wrong.
Student: But you asked me if I multiplied!

Teacher: George, go to the map and find North America.
George: Here it is!
Teacher: Correct. Now, class, who discovered America?
Class: George!

Teacher: Now, children, if I saw a man beating a donkey and
stopped him, what virtue would I be showing?
Student: Brotherly love.

Teacher: What do you call a person who keeps on talking when
people are no longer interested?
Student: A teacher.